Thursday 15 September 2011

Ben Fulford Blog : The real reason behind the 911 terror was a battle for control of the global collateral accounts - David Wilcock response >


Comment by dwilcock on September 13, 2011 @ 7:13 am

I independently have heard the same thing Ben was saying about the underground bases being destroyed. It’s now considered “Code Red” on the inside. I was stunned to find this out and corroborate it from more than one insider.
I will be writing more about this soon at divinecosmos.com… and don’t miss my latest article as it is loaded with interesting Disclosure!

- David
~~~~

Comment by dwilcock on September 13, 2011 @ 7:20 am

I should also point out that a majority of the things Ben is saying in this article have been independently corroborated as well — regarding the high-level arrests being planned and many intriguing announcements that will result.
It is stunning to see this all coming together and hopefully I will interview Ben soon to compare notes.

- David

Source: Rumour Mill News

No comments:

Post a Comment