Thursday 15 September 2011

Welcome to New Reality News!

Hello My Friends,

Welcome to New Reality News, My names Matt, I'd like to share with you Information of this New Reality coming from NESARA, (GS) Global Settlements, Prosperity Programs, Omaga etc, (RV's) Revaluation of Currencies, Restore America, White Knights, Earth Allies.
To Whisleblowers like White Hats, Poofness, Casper, Ben Fulford, David Wilcock etc, I feel it important to bring the Information I research and read to like minded people themselves but mostly to bring it to a more public domain.
      I also like to share Channeled Messages from Galactic Federation of Light from Mike Quinsey, Sheldan Nidle, Kris-Won, Montague Keen, Blossom Goodchild, Matthew Ward, Wanderer of the Skies etc.
      Please show a Open Mind and be Skeptical, Quesion things you don't understand and add your own input. I'm NOT saying they are all Truthful or False, its up to you as your own Divine Person to use your head. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment